I totally believe that imitation is the sincerest from of flattery. Tiffany, consider yourself flattered.
(I actually was going to write about visiting my husband in Florida for a week last month, but I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet. To raw.)
Here are 100 random things about me that would not deserve a whole post.
1. I have lived my whole life in Utah.
2. But not if you count the seven weeks I lived and worked in Yellowstone National Park.
3. I don't count those seven weeks.
4. Sometimes I'm embarrassed about admitting I've lived here my whole life.
5. Sometimes I feel I need to up my coolness factor by telling people my parents are from California.
6. I have had seven cats in my life.
7. I sometimes hate my cat.
8. I will wear the same pair of jeans for three to four days before I wash them.
9. I wish I was closer to my brothers (in our relationships and geographically).
10. Scary movies scare the crap out of me. I walked out of Signs with Mel Gibson in the movie theater. Couldn't take it.
11. I got pulled over today.
12. For going 54 in a 40.
13. I didn't get a ticket.
14. I never thought I would love my husband as much as I do.
15. I talk to my mom or my dad every, single, day.
16. They are both two of my closest friends.
17. They got divorced when I was 13.
18. I have over 70 pairs of shoes.
19. I have things in my closet that I haven't worn for years. But I love them.
20. I have a skirt I bought in 1999 that I wear every couple of weeks. It has pleats.
21. I am much more of a 'granola' or 'tree-hugger' than I let on to be.
22. I would have moved to Kuwait with Matt if the Army would have let me.
23. I love indie music.
24. I have trashed the very nice, very expensive car Matt bought for me. Not on purpose though.
25. I have about ten book ideas floating around in my head.
26. When I laugh really hard no noise comes out.
27. I am 5'8".
28. I love being tall.
29. I am much more insecure than I let on.
30. I miss having long, light blonde hair.
31. I have green eyes.
32. I am the only one in my family of siblings, parents, and children to have green eyes.
33. I have a birthmark that looks exactly like a hickey on my neck.
34. I tried to have that birthmark removed a couple of years ago.
35. It now has a white ring around it. It's still there.
36. I've been married almost 15 years.
37. Matt and I have spent about a third of our marriage apart.
38. My left foot is a half size bigger than my right.
39. I get extremely lonely sometimes.
40. Sometimes I like being alone.
41. I wish I had finished my degree.
42. I am continually surprised how great my kids are.
43. They aren't nearly the handful that I was.
44. I want to tell people all the time all the wonderful things they are doing, but I don't want to seem like I'm bragging.
45. I had a crush on Matt for a month before we went on our first date.
46. I have been drinking Fresca like it's going out of style.
47. I never make my bed.
48. Neither do my kids.
49. My clothes in my closet are organized by color.
50. I have planted 15 trees in my yard since we moved in.
51. I said things in my youth to people that I have deeply regretted.
52. I wear sunscreen every day.
53. If I could change one thing about me it would be my freckles.
54. It breaks my heart when my kids complain about their freckles.
55. I still feel guilty about not knowing Aidan had pneumonia for ten days.
56. I used to want to be a nurse, then I realized I don't like sick people.
57. I wonder how different my life would have been if I had a sister.
58. I wish I was closer to Matt's sisters.
59. I didn't really have more than one close girlfriend until I was an adult.
60. I was teased a lot in middle school.
61. I would rather have my left foot cut off than relive middle school.
62. I had braces. Twice.
63. I was teased for being too skinny. And too smart. Bad combination.
64. I sometimes hate being the oldest in my family.
65. I hate it when I run into neighbors and friends in the store. I'm usually a mess. They ask if I'm sick.
66. I believe I'm a better person because I'm a mother.
67. I wish I could slow down their childhoods.
68. It breaks my heart how much Matt has missed.
69. In giving gifts between the two of us, my husband gives better gifts than I do.
70. I miss living in the town I grew up in.
71. My mom still lives in the house she bought when I was three.
72. Sunrise is my favorite time of day.
73. One of my favorite things to do is hike.
74. I don't know what I will do if Matt gets transferred to somewhere without mountains.
75. It better be close to the ocean if there are no mountains.
76. See why I didn't want to move to Kansas?
77. I miss the house my grandparents lived in when I was little. You could watch the sun set into the ocean from the front yard.
78. It seemed like paradise to a six year old.
79. I used to exercise every day.
80. I haven't exercised in two months.
81. I think I might be depressed.
82. Or just lazy.
83. The character Jim on The Office reminds me of my little brother.
84. I am always changing my hairstyle.
85. I'm looking for that perfect one.
86. I don't think I've found it yet.
87. People have actually asked me who my oldest son's father is.
88. I think because he's so fair and Matt is so dark.
89. I used to answer "the mailman". Matt used to be a mailman.
90. I've never read any Harry Potter.
91. I read about eight books a month.
92. I take a bath every night before I go to bed.
93. Not to get clean, but to get warm.
94. I cry at the end of the movie '50 First Dates' every time I see it.
95. I am surprised I have as many friends as I do. Not on Facebook, but real friends.
96. I was a loner in high school.
97. I don't like to fly.
98. I love the rain.
99. I've had surgery 10 times.
100. I tell my husband everything.